FAQs About Joining Us
How can I join Dark Angels?
While we are always looking for new additions, we cannot accept everyone who applies to join our agency. Our clients expect the very highest standards, and consequently the selection process remains competitive.
Generally, we’re looking for escorts that are:
- Genuinely beautiful and in good physical shape. You must exude sexiness and beauty. If you turn heads walking down the street, then you would most likely fit in well with us.
- Conscientious in outward appearance and presentation. Simply, you always look your best. Proper dress and grooming habits are a priority for you.
- Sex positive and sensual. Our clients want an amazing sexual experience with you. We need to be able to rely on you to provide that experience.
- Intelligent, confident, well rounded, and personable with a great sense of humour. Our clients expect a truly engaging experience with our angels. In addition to any time in the bedroom, you are expected to be capable of providing companionship in a multitude of settings.
- Non-smoker and with limited body art. Though some clients might not mind, tattoos can be an issue for many others, particularly those that are from overseas. How problematic a tattoo might be is determined on a case by case basis. Occasional smoking is often acceptable.
Is prior experience necessary?
No. Many of our escorts are generally newcomers to the industry and are either university students or career professionals. They attend to these obligations and sometimes see clients for a bit of fun and generous pay.
How much can I make?
It depends on a number of individual factors. However, we are one of the highest paying agencies in New Zealand, if not the highest. We compensate our escorts generously in order to attract the best talent.
How does it work?
Our escorts do not come to our premises to work, but instead meet clients for their prearranged dates.
We primarily deal with international clients who are staying in upscale hotels. Our clients contact us to enlist our services, after which the appropriate escort will go to them. Everything is done by prior arrangement and we work around the escort’s schedule.
How much will I have to work?
Providing services is always entirely at the discretion of the escort. You are free to work at every opportunity, or to be selective if you so desire.
Will my privacy be protected?
Yes. We take privacy very seriously. We are in compliance with the Privacy Act 1993, but only use the act as a minimum standard. We employ other means to protect our escorts’ privacy.
A common concern of our escorts is that they might be recognised by their friends and family if we start marketing their services. We have various ways to address that concern, such as not advertising them on our website or only offering their services to verified overseas clients.
If privacy concerns are preventing you from entering this industry, please contact us so we can fully explain how you will be protected.
Is sex work legal in New Zealand?
Yes. The Prostitution Reform Act 2003 decriminalised prostitution in New Zealand over a decade ago.